B.Arts Hons – Drama (First Class)
Musical Theatre Specialist & Voice Coach
- Bachelor of Arts Honours – Drama (First Class) Flinders University, SA
- Grade 8 Voice – Rockschool London
- Vocal Teacher – Trinity Performing Arts, London
- Vocal Team – Hillsong Church, London
- Vocal Director – Impact Church Victor Harbor
- Vocal Coach – 2019 South Coast Choral & Arts Production of The Addams Family
Ali has over a decade of experience in vocal performance, as both a vocalist and musical theatre performer. She has also spent several years in London where she was the vocal teacher for Trinity Performing Arts. As a result of her work there, a number of her students have since been accepted to some of the top musical theatre courses in the UK.
Ali lives and breathes the performing arts, and as such is a frequent performer at local and state events and is an active member of the local music and theatre community. She was a regular performer at Centrestage, a local monthly cabaret-style event, and was the vocal coach for South Coast Coral & Art Society’s production of The Addams Family in 2019.
Having secured Grade 8 Vocals through Rockschool London, Ali has an Honours degree from Flinders University for which her thesis was on Musical Theatre. Ali will be delivering all 8 grades of Rockschool’s incredible Vocals/Musical Theatre/Performing Arts Curriculum.
As with all the TMA team, Ali is fully compliant with all Child Safety certifications.
If you would like to book a free trial session with Ali, get in touch with us now. You’ll love it!